Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pac-man is my childhood


I only realized that pac-man is one of the arcade game that I'm loving when I was young subsequent to the google letting us playing pac-man on the homepage of google. It totally rock my world that day.It flash back the my childhood playing pac-man.So, I put in my whole day just for the pac-man. No any ennui run through my mind, even I was facing it the whole day. I was trying the whole day to get rid from the four monster i.e Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde. So, you have to navigate your mouse to guide your moving "mouth" to eat all the dots. After all the dots being eaten, therefore you finish you stage. For me, subjectively, pac-man is a challenge, I have to throw down the gauntlet to fight the monster with a moving "mouth". But please, don't be bigot and be partial, it's a mouth with a super power can put the monster into jail after he eaten um, some bigger dot. (P.S I dont know what that is) Thus, you will have some intermission and take joy of eating the dots.

When I was young, I was obliged to pac-man. It is a company of mine. I used to expert on it. I can continuously complete the stage without losing one single life. Awesome right? Dang, what are you showing off? It just a noob game. It's probably not a juvenile game, it's fundamental of all the game topically. And it's the best or unrivaled game all the time rather than restaurant city, Farm ville and whatnot. Seeing that, it's not like the farm ville, drawing the circle over and over again. Pac-man is a game full of exciting and challenging and maybe a bit of jocose.It's a moving 'mouth". That's explain why the google post it on the homepage at the 30th anniversary of pac-man. It's classical, it reflecting the society that time, it recall back the people at that time. Gathering all the people sharing the common interest, a commonly and vanilla pac-man.

Even now, there is version for the platform of Iphone and Ipod touch, virtually unchanged for the previous one. It is still a frolic for my friends and I. Can you imagine a game unveiled in the great Apple product. That's how amazing. Or else it would not be make a scene as an application in the great Apple product. Do you notice that the application must be paid unless you install the black rain, a hack software. This unveiled the truth that the pac-man is still popular among the people. But heck I would not subscribe it, TeeHee, I could rather download it from the internet just for nothing. UM, and I downloaded it, now it's consuming my time tick by tick like a pendulum swing. That's a about comon or beat it though, but it was just so fun that it comprise my childhood. Every scene of my childhood playing on my mind, when I was playing.

In addition to that, playing two player is much funnier than one player. Well, the google had consider it take into account, so it provide a two player game, all you have to do to click on the "insert coin", and then here you go. Of course, with one player of the Miss Pac-man. A man with a "Miss" . You guys can co-operate and complete the stage very quickly. You may some statistic on your mind to perfect the game. Do it. By the way, I presume you will be faithful to the spirit of the pac-man, unbeatable. In short, pac-man's a truly a momentous moment of a popular culture. I loving it.

1 comment: