Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Youtube best watching

#1 NigaHiga
First of all, Nigahiga, I hope you are not living under a rock, you should know him by the way. No doubt, He is my favourite of all. He created a lot of freaking funny video. Whenever his new video post on the youtube, his views dramatically grow up to 2million views, everyone of his video basicly. He has a sense of humour, which is a cornerstone of making all the man charming. If you watch it, you probably get addicted to it, like you drinking cocaine. There is a bulky bouncing ball with him in the scene though. Ryan just live everyone up in the life. He makes us smirk instead of smile because of his unpredictable idea. Some of his is full of sardonic element, idiotic element that makes you get pwned. And did I mention he's a American borned Japanese, despite he's an asian, he is still welcoming in the west. Just cool right? He's my personally hoopla all the time. Thereupon, I recommend you to subscribe his video, it definitely live you up, helping you get rid of coconing. TeeHee
Please feel free to click on it. NIGAHIGA

#2 AJ Rafael
UM, how should I make vivid of him. He's talented singer like what the picture showing. Another American borned Asian. Now that only I knew that every philipino know sing when I saw him. He makes some nice video like cover of LUCKY originally sang by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat, a wongfuproduction MV and the cover of can't take my eyes off to you. It never failed to amaze me each of the video. I know what you think, he's not a physically very good person, but I'm sure that his caliber or singularity would stupefy you. I"m the one who languish to him, no defence against him. I wonder why every philipino know to sing ever and again? Is that something relate to inheritance? If you kindly check it out on the youtube, a splendid vocal, most of them are philipino. I wish I was a philipino. You hear me? Sorry I don't mean that. I love to be a chinese, so that I can understand Chinese better and therefore I can watch my "favourite" Taiwan Drama. Not to mention, he is the #31 most subcribe in the YOUTUEBE.

#3 Charlie bite my fingers again
Oh, Charlie's bad man. Foremost, I have to typewrite something nothing relate to the post title. Charlie's my pet's name. And, yeah, this is him. My little chuck little. He used to fool around, hit the wall pell mell or blinldy. I'm apologizing that I'm not gonna list down everything of his stupid thing because it's just too much. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, he's not suppose to exist in this post. To be honest, it just used to extend the post length. Cheer
Back to the proposition, dead sure Charlie's the most views video on the youtube. And the problem is what makes this 56sec viral video flooding the youtube. We only can ratiocinate and draw to close that the mindless one always the hit one. As you can see the Charlie's video. The video is dedicated to his godfather and it and a whimsical phenomenon is just right in front of your sight. I don't comprehend the trend so I would not talk about it and I can't write much about it. ( P.S I love Harry better) My gorgeos Harry.

That's guilt-ridden in my heart that I'm not going to write about the Bad Romance to be the youtube best watching. It's my post that and therefore my final desicion not letting her appear at here. If you read the the news, Lady Gaga faked murder scene, a cascading blood begrimed on her body. She really get into hot troubled water this time. If you know that's just a case happening few hours ago, about some innocent people killed by physchotic killer.Please make yourself into the situation? What would you think. Please be mindful of an action by her can rising the sadness or dolor of the family of the victim. Frankly, how can a parents allow their children to watch such a show full of violent scene. No ones.Maybe she lack of some sensitivity to the issue. She did really cross the border line this time, it's not about her talent or about her taste and fashion to be special this time. The scene of bloody LG appears to back what I believe. Is she hot? Sorry that I was talking a lot of blahs.

The end

But she's just so.....
Please enough my dear, we're talkin about the youtube best watching.



Zombbiieeee...............

No comments:

Post a Comment