Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What draw out from my equation?

This is first and foremost the dumbest thing post, it's a simply update. A post without any elaboration. I mean it will be short post about ranting on my equation of balance of a life should be. I concur the fact that thing's isn't perfect. Just like rose growing a thorn. You may say, life is unfair. I would refute you, this is what a life suppose to be. In some way it's fair enough for you to satisfy your wants despite it's not everything. And again this is life, jackass. Therefore I actually gotta do something to keep the ball rolling. Something not granted that time stop everything. I believe that this occurs in every and ours life. So take out your deadly chauchat and shot every of them. There are just baleful to your life. Why keeping them?
#1
Firstly, computer games or even the worse, Facebook games. The advent of them is the mishap and disaster for the human race, if possible the whole ecosystem. Alright, if you don't get the picture of the termination of the human race. Let me explain to you. Because of the advent of the computer games, it degrading our initially artificial brains to entertainment tool. You know, humans are always desolated just like a solitary streetlight standing on the street at midnight but not even people cared about it. That's inspired the onset of computer games. These freaking games no doubt dominating people. And people starting addicted to it, ignored the task of the human to look over the whole ecosystem. I mean this could bring to the doom day. Could you imagine the walking corpse dominating the world?So, please get out from my life, and there is the exit, Thanks.
#2Secondly, the some peoples. There is a type of people who could actually piss you off very easily but still they are good. There ain't any problem to me. They are the people pulling a nine standing in front of you which can giving you time to dodge easily and spotted early. What I'm trying to rant is the people back stab you without knowing. They backstab people because they are scared of people. In fact, you could not dissect every each of them. This is the worse part and therefore you should be alert of them.

#3
I believe every and you can firing off messages at a lightning speed. To text your friends in the same time. It oblige to certain degree of skill. They are peoples who can actually multi -tasking, texting in while playing video games. They are awesome.
I have experience having intense convesration can lead to the problems and be at the cross purposes. It's bothersome to disclose emotion via texting. Personally, I feel exasperate when people sat beside you texting furiously. They are damn annoying. They started trembling because they lose the ability of speak. That's what language class should get started. 2 redress ur sms lauguage. Lmao. Again, TeeHee.

No comments:

Post a Comment