Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taiwan Drama work so hot

I'm a typical chinese, watching Taiwan drama withal Hong Kong drama, eating animal organ and what the white would not do. But I aint the hardcore of a Taiwan drama viewer, I would not sitting everyday on time just to watch it or watch untill next morning and then crying like a geyser in yellowstone because of the 'swaying' part. And recently that's a signature of Taiwan Drama,海派甜心, I dare say it's the hilarious ever drama. There is no one single momment that I can stop laughing. It's because every single scene is just so gut-busting. A serious wounded gal fell down from a bed without realization of the doctor while the operation. A man who can always locate a girl. A plotting of a story that till hell freeze over the problem occured only in the love triangle. I can even guess what's next of the story.

E.g You love me and then I love you, you leave me and then I loving you, and then love come back and finnaly someone dead.

I created some rhyme isnt it. But this is basicly the fundamental of the taiwan drama. Perhaps they have changed some of the element of the story and the way they perform but I'm just feeling that they are the same. A problem incurred that never exceded 3 people. It send me to sleep. No matter what, it is wearing the diadem, everyone is on the knee. They get hooked to it, the highly entertaining one. They catch the thoughts of the youngs nowadays, they know what they want, perhaps the romantic one. The romantic drama created a link between them, the relevant one, relate to the young's love story.

And somehow I wonder are the peoples actually watching the drama, I mean the story of the drama. Suprisingly, I get the respose from them, some of'em are not, they actually just want to 'watch' their idol. You know them. So like, when you ask them what they are watching, they probably will response you, Xiao Zu(a chinese idol). Meaning that the movie is not their bull's eye but their idol. I pity the director, the passion of the story plotter. They work for fly speck. The idol is above the movie.

It seriously wont last long, but Davina will. A love pain is designed to be a mayday for you to get away from it asap. But what's happening in the drama is, the girl is again and again fall in the love trap with the same person. This is the true love to all appearance.It's just like a snowball lumping the snow falling from the Schneeberg ultimately hurt the people around it. Therefore, I mark it as another notable love labyrinth full of thorny tentacle. Never ending but hurting.

Being the traditional chinese that I am, I suppose to love any of Taiwan drama and of course after the idol that physically nice. Nada,I personally dont think so(No offense). I'm malaysian chinese, therefore I should footing on the local drama. Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment