Monday, June 14, 2010

Flu treated me well

De novo, I have became the Vicks commercial star, having a seriously flu, runny nose and a nauseating fluid. It was just convincing others to buy the product rather than others.Heretofore, flu is designed by the great "student" not to go to school. A tadpole should say to his mom like that

Boy: Mom i fallascik because of the hacking flu
Mom: Alright, get ready your uniform, bus's on the way.
Boy: Mama, look at the the snot.
Mom: How nasty son..okay, you win it.

Flu is so nasty it makes us all go ridiculous, using the flu as a shield to not to do everything.Mine, of course , there is no any record even outside of the aerosphere. Technically, I am dead man. I denied all the currently medical science, and there is no antibiotic and rebel my unbeatable virus. It's how amazing. Whether or not I might be on the brink. Eat or die. If I keep eating sizzle or saute stuff, it will be like what I explained above. No joke. Not any remedy can cure deathly flu.


Andum, it's a private joke, I have a highly exposure membrane to engage to flu. Therefore, the situation is like today you saw me sick, the next week again.So embarrassing. So in one day, I will becoming the laboratory rat in Scaborough. Plus, probably you will see me in the A1 headline titled "Freaking people Freaking sick". Additionally, the most of the point of this article is do you know that you are paid even though voluntary involve in the lab rat.TeeHee

I'm not interesting in you calling me mama', I'm bit mama' though, but the weather recently is fluctuating and the son drinking less.People started trembling. The flooding of the people in the clinic is one of the convincing evidence. Veraciously, I really don't enjoy the doctor thrive on the patient. They have to cut the expense on other necessity. Maybe I was wrong, I guess that the flu is the most profiting 'tools', it contribute mainly in the gaining chart of the doc.This is due to flu is sort of pestilential, an epidemic disease just like the tremendously bird flu, and swine flu. Everyone expose to flu virus which in contagious. Even though, we don't envisage the final product,you know what.Thus, the doc kept gain on the expense of the patient. (PS: no meaning in assaulting doc, just for fun.) And the only good news is the swine flu is not like the one before, everything is wrapped around the fingers. Otherwise, the termination of the human race just around the corner.

And I wonder is that not cool calling swine flu instead of pig flu. Pig flu is just easier to pronounce. Mayyybe, swine flu sounds more scientific, therefore it works on scaring the people. Pig flu is sounds sarcastic. Another example of the past, bird flu. And what the medical officer call it? an avian influenza. It makes me thinking what is it. Why dont us just call it bird flu?

No comments:

Post a Comment