Thursday, December 23, 2010

Joyuex Noel

I have past 17 times Christmas Eve and Christmas Night, precisely, few years only. I could like knock knock on Santa Claus's door 17 times and make a wish for my craving of big time enough. And because of my kindness, I don't. I'm way too concern Santa's health step into load of plague cause of Malaysia's insane temperature. And now am realize I'm a goose of let going my fortuity. The reason I write this post it to insist what I deserve for goddamn 17 years.



Date : Fri, 23Dec 2010, 3:45
Subject: Forward Message: You've been hacked, Satan, I mean Santa
From : thisemailaddressisusedtohackintosantaclausemailaddress@gmail.com
To : Santaclaus@hohoho.com

Dear Santa,
It's now 21st century, I hope no more ink work.For you to know, my friend just hack into your website and searching for you email address and finally we found it. I, in all sincerity, in good faith, I hope you still living, after struggling for 17 century and perhaps you still living, this is your 1700th birthday. Merry Chirstmas.
You've been amiable since the 4th century, share your glee with the kids all over the world. Your trademark smile melted every ice-coated heart. Bring warmth to the poor. Everyone including the Satan agreed with you sincerely. Santa Claus was and is and will be the summation of gleeful and blissful until 2012. Bounteous of complementary words are required for him to leave you a present anonymously.

With all due respect, somehow, you breaking other's chimney is regarded as outlawed despite your attempt to run the charity. Frankly, I personally don't want a jailed Santa Claus that means Satan and I strongly believe neither of us want so. Here some words to the wise, knock knock on people's door before you leave them their present and it would be much much better. The kids will be mirthful if they see you and sit by your lap rather than you sneak into other's roof and pretend like nothing. Your just another douchbag, I don't doubt your ability though.

Also, you need to keep yourself amended like always and always, so if you notice, there are no more chimney on the road, you seriously have to think of other way to look for this, get yourself a tinker if possible, invent out some item could assist you. I think you wouldn't do this, I mean look at your costume. Freaking old school. You have to admit yourself old fashion. No doubt. By the way, red is the grungy and godawful colour , bright and shinny, it doesn't even match you personality, Sneaky. Black is more desirable, however. Last but not least, you are insanely fat. Which is considered as obesity.Try on some ephedra, it could help.



Okay, here's my wish list, simple but magnificent and fantastic and glittering.

#1
First of all, I want a reindeer. I mean my reindeer stand for those things flying without wings on the sky , gene-altered to resist freezing temperature. You'll know, you breeding them right? Just give me one of those. And if possible, with some condition, a maternal reindeer. Thanks in advance and hohoho, merry chirstmas.

#2
Please read this email. Satan . Reply me a.s.a.p


Love,
A Man who Don't Believe In Santa




I have emailed to him by the way and waiting for his reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment