Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Robocop

Everyone has a hero in the very deep of their heart giving them model of life, I'm the only exception though.I kid you, I love Robocop. By the way, Batman, Spiderman, Cicakman, Power Rangers, Jay Chou, dog and What-so-ever-man and you name it. They can be trusted not of their tip top moral value but their extraordinary super power making you breath taking and say oh, my hero. .

Robocop, however, has its weakness, his set up of arresting black marketeer, somehow, is too systematized. Interview the witness, but I believe it's interrogation. I mean his way of asking people is a bit brutal. Of course, being a super cop of analyzing the situation is extremely important because it's relate to his own life. (I take him as dead by the way) Then, if the enemy is armed, this demoniac, bloodthirsty, cruel 'Cop' would blow his arm off instantly.What if there are typographical error in your made-in-China-mind. You would be immediately toss in jail. So think before you do. As to design him towards neighborly just like girl next door by coloring it with some cornflower crayola, the bad doer wont aware the exist of them, and kill them in the blink of the eyes by blowing off their hand and leaving them bleeding to mortified. It's just my rhapsody. But seriously, I think there are much more space for the Robocop to stretch.

From times to times, Robocop is still arcane to us, of it's ability to chase after a evil doer and it's mentality. Also, because of his cabalistic, a lot of fans are still obsessed about him including me, talking about his powerful bazooka, unlimited ammo and funny look. I know it sounds sarcastic. I'm done with him. His creepy face full of the feeling of dolls in Isla de Las Munecas. I just couldn't stare straight on his face, reason why I can't imagine his crippled face after he took off his metal mask, it must be some scar on his face just like Freedy. In the end of the day, Robocop would become horror movie and we called it Robocop the 13th. However, it giving us the conscious of the importance of advocate justice and nevertheless, violence, the only mistake he did, blow off other's arm. The lesson telling us don't ever trust machine because it got no brain, otherwise your arm will be the one got scarified.

I expect continuity of Robocop just like Harry-Freaking-Potter-Part-Hell 1 and Saw 12 that is recording now and will be released in 2060 in the apocalypse of Ryan Higa.

No comments:

Post a Comment