Friday, May 28, 2010

Music

I love music. I do love music. They're part of my life. It inspires the quote of the life. Ipod perform my favourite very well. I hold it almost every day and night. Whenever I walk under the solitary light, winsome of the twilight, windswept on my face, and I look delighted, this is music. They give certain definition on certain people. Love, hatred and nostalgia. I sick over the music. Music is all I worth it,all I deserve. As the music playing, they are simultanuos to my heart, my thought. They are what I think. I reckon it is brain wash, actually it's not. It mirrors my feeling, mock my soul, the deepest of my soul. I was ashamed. They are predictably wicked, on the other hand, they are desideratum of mine.
This is partially the reason why I love music. *wicked* Beethoven is one the history reference wire pulling by music.
*YO,YO,YO*

The music nowadays is so "twenty-first-cenruty". They suit the taste and fashion of the young. They aim for the young.You know, lady gaga and Sean Paul. They present the music in a whole new brand of definition. Instead of they sing, they mumble a lot. I mean, all joking aside, can you imagine a man who stumble sing on the stage.Here comes my evidence, you can google "Sean Paul", the greatest singer all the time. At that instant, download piece of lyric of any of "Sean Paul" and song of him.Fully concentrate when the song playing, I dare you could not keep up with him. His pronounciation is utmost. Awesome and mind blowing. Basicly, ordinary person would not ever understand his ghost.

Did I mentioned Lady Gaga is another of my favourite. He/She living under Merlin's beard, imbibing the acumen of my respected. That's explain it how she became so famous world wide. Her topic being heated, chiefly on her sex rather than her music and maybe her costume. I heck "love" her incredibly. It is more amazing than the "Montain Dew, Do the Dew" appear on the market of Malaysia. PS: I CALLED THE WHOLE PHRASE AS THE NAME a.k.a MDDTD(scientific name). When it's raining, I listen to them at the starbucks coffee shop, watching the people busy their buisness alone, they could never wanted to stop,feeling the breath of other mortal, I felt cold reaching the freezing point. That's their song is more toward individual relationship, which I named it selfish song.A counterculture-wise. It reflects the misanthropic of the society. I could rather watch "shutter island". Frankly, I do not want to step in the world like this. Music was oddly marginal, and now it has became comedy. Video more than music. It reached a numb place where everyone wearing merrymaker costume. It amuse me. What should response? Laugh out loudly.

If you notice that, hip-hop and rap music bring to the termination of "old school" music. They taking over the chart of other music. Rock's dying. You better could end my life because it prong my life in the past. Seems like I'm living in the "stone age". Oh, whatever... who cares? But in earnest, music can influece the society. It is a magical entities can overtaking the people. When a artist initiate a ridiculous trend li.ke lady gaga, there are always fans back up.It makes the music nowadays trivialized.They are considered as entertainment but rather was united.The border lines between music and trend. Society is definitely accessed by the masses of trend but not music. What they do is what the celebritries doing, celebritries became their "exemplar". It's likum dead ringer. We should contemplate or take this into account very seriously.


Excuse for my obsolete taste and fashion, I'm still listen to Billy Joel and please call me Mr. Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment